In association with the Ambiton 24 Hours locum, Ambition 24 hours was the first medical staffing agency in South Africa to offer a 24-7 service, 365 days a year when it launched here in 2004. The privately-owned agency has traded successfully since it was founded in the UK in 1996 by leading entrepreneur Penny Streeter OBE. Today, Ambition 24 hours and the Ambiton 24 Hours locum are the leading providers of medical staff in South Africa. We have the resources and expertise to meet the needs of the public and private sector healthcare providers, with a professional, helpful service.
- Understand the medical staffing needs and challenges of our clients, and the career needs and goals of our candidates.
- Offer a responsive, flexible and helpful service 365 days of the year, to all healthcare sectors to fulfill their staffing needs.
- Continue to innovate and be at the forefront in service provision and leading-edge ICT support.
- Employ and develop the most talented teams and people at Ambition 24hours as consultants, researchers, ICT, compliance and support staff.
- Champion the cause of flexible staffing and develop new solutions, to the benefit of healthcare providers, medical staff and patients alike.